Radenna SkyRadar ADS-B antenna group purchase this weekend

Jim_R

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Jim
iFly 700 version 6 software was released this week with support for ADS-B weather, among other things. (See release note here, if interested.) To receive weather data, you need a compatible ADS-B receiver, and right now the Radenna SkyRadar is the only receiver officially supported. Some iFly users have organized a group buy opportunity to pick up that antenna at a 12.5% discount: Instead of $950, the group buy price will be $831.25.

15 units must be purchased to receive this price, and the purchases must be made between Friday October 7th - 9AM EST and Monday October 10th - 5PM EST.

Note that the SkyRadar receiver can also be connected to an iPhone / iPad to get real-time ADS-B weather in the cockpit, so you might want to get in on this even if you're not an iFly user.

If interested, check out this post on the iFly user support forums for purchase details: http://ifly.adventurepilot.com/SUPP...mid/14/threadid/3639/scope/posts/Default.aspx

(Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with iFly or Radenna in any way, but I am a potential group buy customer and so I have an interest in seeing 14 or more other folks join in!)

Back