Q & A Webinar with Scott Dennstaedt

jimbtv

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
Jim
Cross post from red board:

I'm going to book an hour session with Scott using GoToMeeting whereby we will discuss the topic of my choosing. After that I may book another hour as well on the same, or another subject.

There will be a charge per person for attendance just like there would be a charge for a CFI or ground instructor. The amount is set by Scott.

My first hour will concentrate on a better understanding of the Surface Analysis Chart, and the same charts at altitude.

I think I have a pretty good grasp on sourcing and interpreting aviation weather but these charts still have me wondering. I understand what I see but I'm lacking in the ability to determine what is going to happen next, based on what I see. I expect that Scott can shed some light and understanding.

I am inviting anyone who reads this to join in on the webinar. I would also like others to set an agenda and invite me to their webinar in the future.

Please post your interest here and send me a PM so that we can schedule a date and time.

Is the cost for this a per person admission or a flat rate that is shared by each attendee?

Is the cost for this a per person admission or a flat rate that is shared by each attendee?

It would be a cost per person paid to Scott. He will handle the financial transaction. I'm sure if we could drum up enough interested members he might consider a discount.

Back