PVC's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A gentle reminder from the management that abuse of the anon feature is frowned upon. We have it to provide a thin layer of privacy for folks that have legitimate questions that are best asked in an anon fashion. BUT there is always enough identifying information contained in the board database that abusers can be brought to justice.

As for everyone else, please ignore the trolls.

As for everyone else, please ignore the trolls.

But...but... they're fun to play with. They're like cats, all it takes is a laser pointer and you can sit there and make them jump around all day.

Not to engage in troll feeding, but what's a yellow board? I'll take my answers offline.

From what I've heard, the AOPA board used to be a different color than it is now.

before AOPA forums were "the RED board", they were "the yellow board". The interim period while they redesigned it was impetus (among other things) that launched POA ... (the blue board)

before AOPA forums were "the RED board", they were "the yellow board". The interim period while they redesigned it was impetus (among other things) that launched POA ... (the blue board)

Blue got that bunch of miscreants from AOPA, Purple got the bicycle crowd...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Irrelevant but yes because I'm the one who told her what she wanted to hear, "Don't report".

Not the OP, and I'm done here after this post.

Telling someone "what they wanted to hear" isn't providing good advice in aviation.

Questioning such bad advice is hardly irrelevent.

Not the OP, and I'm done here after this post.

Telling someone "what they wanted to hear" isn't providing good advice in aviation.

Questioning such bad advice is hardly irrelevent.

Of course it's not good advice, she wouldn't accept the good advice so I told her what she wants to hear, what do I care if she dies?

This has gone beyond the realm of the OP's original question & gotten to talking about our members themselves. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back