Purple Board

It was working for me as of 30 seconds ago....

Thanks to Jesse, anytime your favorite *other* aviation board is down, you can always find PoA up as a place to discuss it.

So, "Thanks to Jesse"!

They're all good boards. This one works most of the time because I dump a lot more money into it than I probably should :)

... and even then..we have our issues.

www.purpleboard.net

It's another valuable aviation forum consisting of good people and interesting conversation. :)

A lot of people here are also there. :)

Thanx, I'll check it out.
The usegroups / newsgroups like Rec.aviation.pickasubject are getting beat up by spammers and other problems.

www.purpleboard.net

It's another valuable aviation forum consisting of good people and interesting conversation. :)

A lot of people here are also there. :)

Oh, it's not THAT interesting... :D
...except when there are pictures of babes and their planes! Or their feet, with purty , painted toes.

yeah - we had a bad morning because of some server hiccups and leaking memory... :rolleyes:

But all is well, again.

All these boards are good - with different viewpoints and focus. I look at 'em all! :)

I love it that we have all three...just for days like that...:D

The aviation community is pretty darn wonderful...don't you think? No matter what color...:yesnod:

No, no, no...genuinely good person special...
4_17_208.gif

Last edited:
I am now adding to my lack of productivity and have signed up for the Purple Board! I need to get rid of my real job so I have time for all of these distractions, basically I need to retire!

I am now adding to my lack of productivity and have signed up for the Purple Board! I need to get rid of my real job so I have time for all of these distractions, basically I need to retire!

Amen to that. :D Of course there are those that would say that I am already at least SEMI retired. :rofl:

There are drawbacks to retirement as well, I get Sat. and Wed mixed up sometimes, and I miss those paid holidays. I also need more money so I can fly every day. 1990 dollars just don't cut it. Other that that retirement is great. :D Bob Note: Please keep sending in those SS $$$.

Man, I can NOT get into that without getting deeply into Spin Zone territory. :no: I won't do Spin Zone. :smile:
We don't want to send the Purple Board to the Spin Zone. :no: ;)

But, we could go back to lovably teasing Spike. :aureola: :D

Man, I can NOT get into that without getting deeply into Spin Zone territory. :no: I won't do Spin Zone. :smile:
Greg you are not even gonna need SS. You are a big time airline pilot making hundreds of thousands of dollars each year with a pension and all kinds of benefits and only work 1 few days each month. I read all about you rich pilot types in the newspaper :rolleyes::rolleyes:

;)

Back