Protect Your Aircraft Assets New Book

Stache

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Stache
Hi, my name is Denny Pollard and I have written a new aviation book on aircraft pre-purchases and inspection. This one volume explains what is done or what should be done to mitigate new owners losses in the purchase of an aircraft. What pre-purchase steps should be taken and in what order. This step by step guide will walk an new owner through each step protecting their assets and safety. My book is called "Handbook of Aeronautical Inspections and Pre-Purchase ISBN 1-420-5065-0 Available at Trafford Books.com/04-2873

In AOPA latest newsletter they wrote the following:

NEW BOOK OFFERS INSIGHTS INTO PREPURCHASE INSPECTIONmechanic and hoping for the best. Denny Pollard's new book, Handbook of Aeronautical Inspection and Pre-Purchase, takes you through the process from a mechanic's point of a view, showing you common pitfalls and traps for the unsuspecting would-be aircraft owner. (Does the phrase "fresh annual" give you a sense of security? It shouldn't, says Pollard.) The author of the self-published book is an airframe and powerplant mechanic with inspection authorization. The book sells for
There's more to the prepurchase inspection of an aircraft than turning it over to a $25 and may be ordered online from Trafford Publishing.

Denny

Back