Pronouncing Names at Gastons

gibbons said:
OUCH! Well, at least it's a really, really fast moneypit!

Chip, even knowing (or because of) what I know, I'd still like to have a '72 911E.
VERY torquey motor, much fun to drive.
Don't care too much for the water cooled cars (later vintages) though.

Have fun at Gaston's, I wish I could be there.:mad:

Keith Lane said:
I don't know, I love my 2001.

Just found out that a guy I know here in town is selling his 1986 930 (factory) turbo (32,500 miles). I'm working today to find a reason why I need it, but I'm not having any luck.

Keith Lane said:
Chip, even knowing (or because of) what I know, I'd still like to have a '72 911E.
VERY torquey motor, much fun to drive.
Haven't had the pleasure of driving one of the water cooled Carreras. My last 911 was an 87 and it was quite a blast. I did drive a Cayenne a couple of years ago, and if that's any indication of the driveability of the water cooled Carreras, then I don't see the new engine as much of a sacrifice at all.

Someone mentioned pizza by helicopter, He may be down for Sunday brunch and offer a few rides, it depends on how busy they are. If they need both helicopters for tours, he won't be able to make it. If anyone is up to it, Friday night we are planing on making a stop in Branson for a little fun on the strip. Should be there around 8PM
:goofy:

Toby said:
While we're bringing up miscellaneous Gaston's subjects, everyone remember to bring your regional beverage/foodstuff to share. A box, a jar, or a six-pack of whatever you're bringing is fine, unless you want to bring more.

I'll try to grab as much Spotted Cow as I can. (New Glarus Brewery) I'm not a big beer connisuer, but it's supposed to be really good. Good enough they had to restrict distribution because demand was higher than they could deal with!

Since it seems we'll be cooking out, I'll bring brats (as in bratwurst, excellent when parboiled in beer and then grilled, served on a bun with ketchup, mustard, onions, sauerkraut, etc.) for whoever wants them.

Kent Shook
PP-ASEL, KMSN

Dean said:
If anyone is up to it, Friday night we are planing on making a stop in Branson for a little fun on the strip. Should be there around 8PM
:goofy:
Don't forget to pack your walker. :D

wsuffa said:
Ya' mean The Producers is showing? :goofy:

HAHAHAHA. One of the funniest numbers in the history of musical theatre. :rofl:

Well the pronunciation of Missouri depends on what part of the state you are in. The eastern part seems to use the 'Mis ur ah' and the western part seems to use the 'Mis ur ee'. Life long resident of the state. It has always been that way. :redface:

Ed Guthrie said:
Okay, I have hesitated posting my reply because most of you folks don't realize what a tongue-in-cheek goofball I am.

Pronouncing my name at Gastons:

Y
omacr.gif
r H
imacr.gif
prime.gif
n
ibreve.gif
s

:rofl:

So is that like "your Hineys?" :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :goofy: :rofl: :dunno: :yes:

Laff Ed.

Back