ProLogbook - MS Excel Logbook Application

av8tordude

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
av8tordude
FlightLog - MS Excel Logbook Application

My fellow Collegues,

I created a logbook application used in conjuction with MS Excel to log my flight time, track currency and legalities, filter flight data for airline apps and insurance forms and print jeppesen style logbook pages. Visit my website http://flightlog.tripod.com if you like to download a free copy of it. Its in a zip file, so when you open the zip file, you have to move/copy the excel file to your computer. If you open the file from its current location, it will open in read-only mode and any data you enter will not be saved. MSCAL.ocx is a calendar file that is use with the application. You don't have to install it, but you will get an error when opening the logbook. All it means, you will have to enter dates manually. Instruction are provided

Also, tell your friends about FlightLog or send the application to your friends. While you are on my website Sign my guest book and tell me what you think about the applicaiton.

Last edited:
Re: FlightLog - MS Excel Logbook Application

For those who downloaded my application...

To use FlightLog application, you must load the 'Analysis Toolpak' that is included in your MS Excel Software. Instructions are provided in the Q & A section on my website.

If you have any other questions or comments, send me your comments via the comment box in the Contact section on my website.

Last edited:
Back