Precision Flight Controls Cirrus II Flight Simulator Console

sonic625

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
sonic625
This is for the Cirrus II console, Rudder peddels, cables, 2 quadrants and the Elite aviation software.
There have only been 49 hours logged on the console as you may be able to see in the pictures.
The Cirrus II Flight Console and Rudder peddles, combined with the ELITE Avionics Panel 3000 are the best all around desktop flight simulator/training devices found on the market today. Can be used for fun or with X-Plane to log training hours.
This console only requires one com/serial port for connection but also comes with a serial to USB cable

Asking $1800 plus shipping OBO
I am a new member here but have plent of feedback refs from other forums you can check. I accept paypal or local (DFW Texas) Cash only

• Solid cast aluminum powder coated yoke
• Hobbs meter
• Rudder trim control
• Magneto switches
• Engine start switch
• Alternator switches
• Battery switches
• Avionics master
• Flap switch
• Aileron trim
• Landing gear switch (latching) with position indicator lights
• Rudder trim control
• Cowl flap switch
• Fuel boost pump switches
• Fuel tank selector
• Parking brake

cirrus1.jpg

cirrus2.jpg

Last edited:
Price is obo so feel free to shoot me an offer.

This is still up for sale if anyone is looking to train

Price reduced for more intrest

Price reduced for more intrest
Where are you on price? We're trying to get a sim for the aviation merit badge work at the scout troop, and would like a real trainer rather than just a fun sim.

One of the requirements for their expenditures is that the boys must earn the money to buy their stuff, so they are always on anshort leash for cash.

Sorry for the delay in repling, I thought I had notifications turned on.
It is still available and I am negotiable on price but not going to give it away either :)

Still available +?
Nope. I bought it last spring. I'm still looking for a used AP3000 to go with it. And FWIW, it didn't work when I got it but being an EE I was able to repair it with a little effort.

Back