Prebuy services needed. NC near KHRJ

Keeping the Cirrus. This will be #2
This will be for putting around with the top down, dropping rubber chickens, easter eggs, etc.

Not sure what it means but I keep hearing all about something called "Hand flying an airplane" This one has one of those. So that will be fun to learn.

You can also moon upload_2016-11-15_9-22-43.png people with the top back! Uh that's what I hear anyway.

This will be for putting around with the top down, dropping rubber chickens, easter eggs, etc.

Not sure what it means but I keep hearing all about something called "Hand flying an airplane" This one has one of those. So that will be fun to learn.
Hand flying is a euphemism...

Reporting this post. Very aviation related and thats BS and you know it.

Nothing wrong with the shop at Sanford KTTA its my home base. However if Dan is no longer running the show I would recommend Tom Malechuk at siler city. HRJ is a very short trip from siler city. I sent you his contact info. A lot of TTA based guys use him.

Back