Pre-Season Coverage

motospeed9058

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
rhall9058
It's times like this where I really wish the NHL was as much of a front runner as the NFL. How many NFL pre-season games went untelevised. Dare I say NONE!!! :no: How many NHL Pre-season games are going untelevised. Dare I say at least 90%. :yes: I know here in the DC area, NONE of them have been televised. :no:

Now, granted, I get that it's pre-season, and that the coaches are playing around with the players and the lines, and "it doesn't matter," just like any other sport, but at least when you have the ability to watch it, you can see the players and build a little excitement for the upcoming season. C'MON PEOPLE, lets get with the program here!!! :dunno:

<stepping off of my soapbox now> :D

As much as I am anticipating the start of the new hockey season, as with every other sport I have no interest at all until they start playing games that count (except baseball where I play in a big $ rotisserie league and need to scout).

I do however feel your pain because I can't stand NFL preseason garnering mountins of hype just to see the #1 QB take 3 snaps, then have a beer and a hot dog on the sideline for the rest of the game. The lockout was the greatest thing to happen to football in years because there wasn't non-stop talk about who took the most snaps for the Rams during 2-a-days in May. Nonsense.

Matt

Back