Pre Heater

Eamon

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Eamon
I thought that Y'll might enjoy a picture of my daily reusable headset pre heater....Especially you out there with Lightspeeds, which have ear seals that get ROCK hard overnight in frezzing WX.

Just fill with hot water, insert & wait 2 min.

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 46
nice eamon. i usually just put the headsets over my head but not over my ears during startup. they are semi soft by the time engine is running and they go over ears.

My lightspeeds don't get that stiff (maybe because I keep them in my flight bag which goes inside after every flight :p). I like that idea, I'll have to try that next time when they are exposed to really really cold weather.

Nice work. :)

Last edited:
nice eamon. i usually just put the headsets over my head but not over my ears during startup. they are semi soft by the time engine is running and they go over ears.
I clamp 'em on my leg. Of course, I don't deal with temps as cold as you folks.

I thought that Y'll might enjoy a picture of my daily reusable headset pre heater....Especially you out there with Lightspeeds, which have ear seals that get ROCK hard overnight in frezzing WX.

Just fill with hot water, insert & wait 2 min.

Nice. Never thought of that, but then I have headsets that don't require pre-heat to use nor do they break at the drop of a dime, I got David Clarks. :rolleyes:

Back