pre-buy in west texas

kevin7500

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
kevin
Wondering if there are any Mooney experts in west texas that could do a compression check and make an assesment of a M20C.

Last edited:
In addition to Don Maxwell, contact Parker Woodruff of Legacy Aircraft Leasing and Waco Flight Training (214-679-2524). He is based at KACT (Waco Regional) and is very knowledgeable in most things Mooney. Currently, he's on a trip up to Chicago and back to help ferry a Mooney purchased up there back to Texas. As a CFI/CFII he has the new owner of the Mooney with him and is using the flight to Texas as some of the instruction and transition training.

I emailed him and told him to honk the horn when he flies over my place of business in Denton, TX.

West Tx is so big you would have to specify closest city. In any case if it is a prebuy on a Mooney it needs to go to Kerrville. That is practically next door west Texas-style!

West Tx is so big you would have to specify closest city. In any case if it is a prebuy on a Mooney it needs to go to Kerrville. That is practically next door west Texas-style!

By "practically next door", Dave means "several hundred miles".... :)

I know a guy in west Texas, he'll inspect it for you, probably finish by... oh, say, June. (grin)

Back