PPL Checkride passed!

Irish_Armada

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Irish Armada
2 years and 77.5 hours later, and dang it feels good!! That temporary airman certificate doesn't look like much, but it's probably the most gorgeous piece of plain white paper I've ever seen. :D:D:D

Congrats. You'll soon have the little green plastic card with pictures of both of my CFI's instructors. ;) :D

Congratulations ....I know exactly how you feel having passed my check ride last year... don't worry the goofy fixed grin will start to ease off in a few days....:D

Wow congrats!!!! It's like jumping through hoops of fire to get it I'm sure you feel great. What did DPE make you do in the flight portion ?

Congrats the smile stays forever now go use your ticket and have fun.

congratulations!

Congratulations. A great accomplishment. Now, be safe.

Congrats! We will put a Flyin together soon. It might be a good time to exercise your new ticket.

Congratulations! I can relate to your time frame, since that's about what it took me to get a mere sport pilot certificate. But who cares? We're pilots now! Enjoy!

Congrats! We will put a Flyin together soon. It might be a good time to exercise your new ticket.

Sounds good. And thanks everyone. Girlfriend is demanding to be the first passenger (not counting the DPE) so thats what she gets. :yesnod:

Congrats..now for the longest wait of your life. Passed mine 6/28 and still waiting for that plastic to come in the mail.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Back