PP-ASEL passed (last friday)

jxdrl

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jonathan
Since I hardly ever post anywhere, last friday, i passed my checkride for pp-asel! I started last May and had about 75 hours when i took the practical.

Yesterday, i went to Brighton (45G) with my instructor and another student that just passed his instrument checkride in the back seat. The runway is 24 ft. wide (KJXN is 100-150 ft.) with some trees off one end. KSKY was the skinniest runway i was at before at 60 ft. ive always wanted to try brighton and there was pretty much no wind at all so it was pretty easy and a nice adventure.

Today, i went on a cross country to KMKG from my homebase, KJXN. MI, if you didnt know. A little bumpier today with some headwind on the way there but 2.3 on the hobbs and a good flight overall. Now im on to the instrument rating and trying to give all the people rides that i promised.

Jonathan

Congratulations, Jonathan! Sounds like you're already going out there and using that newfound ticket to learn do do just that! And I'm glad to see that you're already planning on the instrument ticket.

What sort of flying are you hoping to do?

You could bounce around the lake next Sunday and join us at Lake Lawn in Southern Wisconsin!

Awesome. Congrats PILOT!!!

Well Jonathan, I'll add my congrats, and tell you FLY SAFE AND HAVE FUN.
Dave G.

Congrats Jonathan, Keep flying and have fun with the IR, I remember when I got my PP-ASEL and think I had about 50 hrs of rides to catch up with all the promises:smile:.

Yesterday, i went to Brighton (45G) with my instructor and another student that just passed his instrument checkride in the back seat.

Jonathan

Wow!! I didn't think they let you take the instrument ride from the backseat!

All kidding aside, congratulations.

Im sure you figured out that he passed earlier in the day. And thank you to everyone for the congratulations.

Very, very cool.....

CONGRATS (big time!) :happydance:

Back