Portland, OR job hunt

ntbjounin

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Jounin
Hi Northwest POAers.
I'm very much yearning to move back to the PNW. I just cant rationalize it without a job lined up. So I wonder if anyone would be willing to help me get in touch with some private jet owners or pilots, or anyone who may be looking for a corporate pilot. I know it's a long shot, but I figured, what's the harm in asking?
I'm not limiting it only to Portland, but either near Portland, Salem, Eugene, or Seattle somewhere.
I'd be willing to fly for a good 135 company too, if they do things by the books as they should be done, but I'm done with part 134.5 bottom feeders. I'm not risking my certificate for them. I'm currently a very busy, full time contract pilot in Dallas, TX both 91 and 135.
I've got 3100 hrs, 2600 pic, 800 jet, 250 jet pic, and about 30 KA pic. I'm typed and 135 current in the LR-JET and CE-650.
Im single, and willing to travel for long periods of time, especially internationally.

I'd sure appreciate any connections or referrals anyone might have for me.
Thanks so much!

Hi Northwest POAers.
I'm very much yearning to move back to the PNW. I just cant rationalize it without a job lined up. So I wonder if anyone would be willing to help me get in touch with some private jet owners or pilots, or anyone who may be looking for a corporate pilot. I know it's a long shot, but I figured, what's the harm in asking?
I'm not limiting it only to Portland, but either near Portland, Salem, Eugene, or Seattle somewhere.
I'd be willing to fly for a good 135 company too, if they do things by the books as they should be done, but I'm done with part 134.5 bottom feeders. I'm not risking my certificate for them. I'm currently a very busy, full time contract pilot in Dallas, TX both 91 and 135.
I've got 3100 hrs, 2600 pic, 800 jet, 250 jet pic, and about 30 KA pic. I'm typed and 135 current in the LR-JET and CE-650.
Im single, and willing to travel for long periods of time, especially internationally.

I'd sure appreciate any connections or referrals anyone might have for me.
Thanks so much!

You might watch Seaport Airlines. I don't know if you would consider them a bottom of the barrel 135 operator or not, but they have a PDX base for their PC-12 EAS runs.

I Second Seaport, not a bottomfeeder. I am biased however, PM me if you want details.

Thanks, but do they hire street captains with no pilatus time? I cant move for that kind of FO pay..

Back