Poll - How many of us ride motorcycles

How many of us have a motorcycle to ride, or have ridden motorcycles on a consistent

• Yes

Votes: 103 65.6%
  • No

Votes: 54 34.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aside from my Harley Davidson Roadglide I ride an atc70, you know those dangerous 3wheelers..'cept it's highly modified running 110 octane to hual our fat buts around..
http://youtu.be/8y31HWSk1dg

I watched a kid eat it totally on a dune in San Felipe on one of those tricycle things, thought he'd died. He was OK, though the crash didn't help the trike any.

Then I either became more aware of the ignorance on the road or it just got worse, but I decided hang it up for a while.

Things are worse, way worse. Most folks would rather look at their screens than what's on the road.

I watched a kid eat it totally on a dune in San Felipe on one of those tricycle things, thought he'd died. He was OK, though the crash didn't help the trike any.

Things are worse, way worse. Most folks would rather look at their screens than what's on the road.

Now Harley-Davidson has screens on the touring bikes now. WANT! LOL

David

These little trikes are a blast.. Nothing like seeing 45-55yr olds migrate out to the desert from states all across the west to ride these for a weekend at Dumont Dunes.. I guess some of our childhood toys were too good to put away for good. And I'll note I feel safer in the air and on a 70 than that Roadglide on the street. ^He's right, too many folks multi tasking these days :(

Had many bikes in the last 25 years. Since my disc replacement it is a bit hard on the back to ride anymore. The last two bikes I owned were my favorites, a 2002 Hayabusa and a 2004 Harley Heritage Softail.

Had a 2000 Yamaha YZF 600
Then sold it to get a 2005 Suzuki GSXR 1000( First motor vehicle I ever purchased brand new)
Then sold Gixxer bought a Yamaha V-Star.
Sold the V to pay for my PPl

Kind of miss the old days of cruising thru the country sometimes.

Back