PoA Technical Team Doubles!

jesse

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jesse
The time has come where it makes sense to *double* the size of our technical team. I am pleased to announce our new Technical Administrator, a valued member of the forum, Jason (FlyNE). Please thank him for his generous offer of his time and services.

Jason has full access to the PoA server environment and can for loop in bash like nobody else. PoA will no longer be dependent on a single person to bring the site online in the event of disaster.

You now have two people working towards making PoA the most reliable web-board on the internet.

About time we got some talent in that job. Last guy spent too much time house-hunting and flying around. Rumor has it the new guy is really good.

The time has come where it makes sense to *double* the size of our technical team. I am pleased to announce our new Technical Administrator, a valued member of the forum, Jason (FlyNE). Please thank him for his generous offer of his time and services.

Jason has full access to the PoA server environment and can for loop in bash like nobody else. PoA will no longer be dependent on a single person to bring the site online in the event of disaster.

You now have two people working towards making PoA the most reliable web-board on the internet.

That poor sucker! Does he get paid like you did; I think it's now -$800 or so? :)

so what happens if lincoln gets nuked? then what will we do??? :)

Not to worry, low priority target. Enemy strategy is determined by dividing total IQ points by census count. Huskers are in no immediate danger.:wink2:

so what happens if lincoln gets nuked? then what will we do??? :)

Thanks, Jason and Jesse!

At least I never have to worry about being recruited... apparently the job qualifications include having a five letter name that starts with J.

If a Jamie joins this board, she better start practicing her Linux skills.

Not to worry, low priority target. Enemy strategy is determined by dividing total IQ points by census count. Huskers are in no immediate danger.:wink2:
If only that damn 12,900 ft runway weren't here....or the Air National Guard.....or the Strategic Air Command next door in Omaha.

Thanks, Jason and Jesse!

At least I never have to worry about being recruited... apparently the job qualifications include having a five letter name that starts with J.

If a Jamie joins this board, she better start practicing her Linux skills.

Uhm. There is a Jamie... :blowingkisses:

Geesh you guys are sending money on peaople like crazy!! I guess the PoA budget must be doing really well to be able to afford two administrators now!

;)

Welcome Jason, sucker! ;)

Last edited:
Man, with all of the heat I'm taking in here I may just have to double my hourly rate. :yes:

And so it begins.....

Before you know it you'll want you benefits package improved upon too!! Probably increasing by 10x what you are getting now!!

:D:D:D

I'd consider an offer to hire you to negotiate on my behalf for 10% of my earnings.

:rofl::rofl:

Congrats.... I think.
We have (and had) the best money CAN'T buy. Keep up the great work! Cold beers for you if you ever get to Boston.

Back