Poa flight gear

frfly172

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
ron keating
Any place we can purchase flight gear with the POA logo?

Any place we can purchase flight gear with the POA logo?

Yeah, EBAY. The Chinese have been selling that stuff since 2006. I have a POA flight bag that will also accommodate a wok.

If you guys want to talk to the Admin's here, our company would be happy to provide flight gear with the PoA branding on it. Giving them a little royalty as well.

Let us know!

We have had a Flightgear Program in the past hats, shirts etc. It became a PIA to administer with payment and minimum orders etc. If shane wants to make a proposal we'd be happy to discuss it. Just PM us.

We have had a Flightgear Program in the past hats, shirts etc. It became a PIA to administer with payment and minimum orders etc. If shane wants to make a proposal we'd be happy to discuss it. Just PM us.

We'll take care of everything fer ya! I'll have our Operations Manager contact you via PM.

The shirts are dead? I kinda like my PoA polo. One of the few aviation polos that used a good quality manufacturer of the shirt before worrying about the stitching. It appears it'll last a few more years. My Colorado Pilot's Assn polo looked like a rumpled mess within just a few washings.

Are there more than one logo for POA may look local for shirts

Personally, I miss the limited-edition Pirates of America line.

Back