PoA College Football Pick'em

CJones

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
uHaveNoIdea
Football season is upon us!

If you would like to participate in a friendly, non-monetary based game of College Football Pick'em, I have set up a group on Yahoo Fantasy Sports.

http://fantasysports.yahoo.com

Group ID: [SIZE=-1]11536
Password: payton

To the un-intiated, here's how it works: Each week, several college football games are listed. You choose who you think will win each game. The person that chooses the winner correctly the most times by the end of the season, wins! You don't really win anything but bragging rights, but still. Surprisingly enough, the biggest 'upsets' in this type of competition is usually the un-sports-educated Secretary that guesses based on team colors or some such nonsense. So even if you're not college football savvy, feel free to join in!

You do need a Yahoo ID to participate, but it's easy and free to join. Once you have your Yahoo ID, go to: fantasysports.yahoo.com and click "College Football Pick'Em, then "Join A Group", enter the Group ID and Password from above and you are in our 'group'. After choosing a team name for yourself, you can begin making choices for this week! You can make/change your choices up to 5mins before each game starts.
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Go Lobos!!!

The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
The group is full. (Error #107)
This is not a private group. (Error #147)

Last edited:
Go Lobos!!!

The password is incorrect. (Error #109)
The group is full. (Error #107)
This is not a private group. (Error #147)

Weird. The password got changed from what I originally entered it as.

Try:
Group ID: 11536
Password: payton

If that doesn't work, let me know and I'll delete this one and start a new one.

Back