PNW helicopter ride

It is against the federal law to harass the eagles. but this gives the term "Eagle Eye" an all new meaning

It is against the federal law to harass the eagles. but this gives the term "Eagle Eye" an all new meaning

10x digital zoom on top of the lens choice, i don't know why lens that have but I have seen the product of helicopter filming I have flown and what looks like 10' AGL is more like 500, I doubt they are any closer than 1000' of the eagle...

They were in Canada

Do you believe they are not protected up there ?

5.3 BritishColumbia
In British Columbia, Bald Eagles are pro- tected by the Wildlife Act, under which it is il- legal to harm or molest Bald Eagles, their nests and eggs. Recent amendments now pro- tect the nests, whether or not they are occu- pied. Other Acts, both Provincial and Federal, indirectly offer some protection to Bald Eagle habitat; including the provincial Pesticides Control Act, which controls the use of pesticides; the Waste Management Act, which regulates water quality and discharge of pollutants; and the Park Act and Ecologi- cal Reserves Act, which protect some nesting habitat.

Last edited:
Back