Done / PNP mission request, 10/22/ 17: leg 1 Annapolis to Charleston / Morgantown, WV

Skywalker

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Skywalker
We are looking for someone who could do the first leg from Kannapolis, NC to either Charleston, WV or Morgantown, WV. We have already two pilots lined up to bring the cats to Flint, MI and we are just missing someone for an early start on Sunday morning:

https://pilotsnpaws.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=49113

It’s currently planned to be a 3 leg mission. If someone is willing to meet us (Skywalker, we fly the last leg) half way and make this a two leg mission would be an option too.

We have flown cats for Tenth Life before and they have usually very cute cats to be transported.

with more notice I would have taken this, even if it is cats. unfortunately I'm heading to myrtle tomorrow.

If the flight falls through this weekend, we can do it next weekend. The cats would have the pleasure to fly in two beautiful Mooneys... :):D

Dang, if I wasn't out of town on most weekends (the majority of my flying is during the week), I would love to help out. Especially since I live 20 minutes from Kannapolis NC and I grew up in Morgantown WV. I just made that flight recently actually. Keep us posted though, if you are still having trouble finding someone to make the trip maybe we could figure something out during the week

We also have to postpone the flight. So, if you have time next weekend and could fly the first leg - here is your chance.

@TRocket, we unfortunately have to work during the week and are therefore restricted to weekends...

We also have to postpone the flight. So, if you have time next weekend and could fly the first leg - here is your chance.

@TRocket, we unfortunately have to work during the week and are therefore restricted to weekends...
I understand, I have to work weekends mostly out of town (and quite a bit during the week too) which I know is not normal to most. My availability isn't the most convenient. Closest I can get to the weekend is next friday evening. Hopefully it works out for yall!

Cats are on their way to Flint. :)

Thanks to everyone who considered helping out!

Back