Playoff Hockey

Seanaldinho

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
Yerp
Two big game 7s between tonight and tomorrow.

Im hoping for a Ducks Rangers championship series.

Thoughts?

I agree with Ducks/Rangers. They both seem to have a way to pull it out in the end.

The cup series will then certainly go 7 with 4 overtime games...

This years games have been entertaining. The Caps will pull it off next year...

I am a nervous wreck right now. 8pmEST can't get here quick enough, that's all I can say....

Well ****.

What really hoping the rangers could pull it off. But Im ok with the lightning too, gotta support the florida team.

Two good series, not who I would have picked, but it should be a good finals.

The intensity and quality of play in these series is great fun!

As a life long hockey fan, I hate the playoffs. Crikes it goes on for too damn long and unless one of my teams (DC or Boston) is in the hunt, I've lost interest in the thing. Hockey in June is insane.

As a life long hockey fan, I hate the playoffs. Crikes it goes on for too damn long and unless one of my teams (DC or Boston) is in the hunt, I've lost interest in the thing. Hockey in June is insane.

my liver hates how long the hockey playoffs are. I love it. well, that is, unless my team makes it to one game before the Stanley cup finals and then shts the bed.

my liver hates how long the hockey playoffs are. I love it. well, that is, unless my team makes it to one game before the Stanley cup finals and then shts the bed.

Hehe. Being in Charlotte, which is your team?

By the way, I trained at Monroe for my PPL. Good times. Not a single damned straight road in all of the Carolinas. It made pilotage and dead reckoning a little more of a challenge than in the Midwest.

Lol. I'm a jersey boy transplanted to clt sht, 7 years ago. Can take the boy out of jersey.....

Oh, forgot to answer ur question, I'm a ny ranger fan.

Don't care about either team. I will back CHI because 1) Original Six, and 2) Kimmo Timonen (former Flyer.)

Ugh. I hope Patrick Kane has enjoyed his vacation, and is ready to get back to productive work on Wednesday.

I surely do wish the Stars had been there, but was that not some simply awesome hockey?

We can cheer for the 'Hawks - they used to have a farm club in Dallas...

The entire series this year was great. It lasts forever but there were a lot of great game 7s. Next season is less than 100 days away..... :)

Back