Planned trip to 309!!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Hey everyone i know i posted about Grand Lake Regional before, but i am planning on going there Saturday. I know some of you have visited and was wondering what restaraunt you recommend.(I have heard there are a couple on the island.)

Rudy said:
Hey everyone i know i posted about Grand Lake Regional before, but i am planning on going there Saturday. I know some of you have visited and was wondering what restaraunt you recommend.(I have heard there are a couple on the island.)

Sound better than a planned 709! :yes:

Rudy said:
Rudy, this is where some of us are flying on Saturday. We'd love it if you'd join us for the Chili Dog Fly-in.

http://www.turkeymountainairport.com/

Just click on Schedule for info on the Chili Dog Fly-in.

:)

Rudy said:

Anna's Banana's is right beside the FBO in the big white building. Remember the airplane wash if your's is dirty. The FBO does have food but it's not that good. You can get their limo ride to on of the restaurants on the lake if you perfer. It just requires a tip to the driver. Just ask them what tip of food you are looking for or if it's scenery and they will suggest something. It is prefered if you call them on unicom on the way in if you need a ride. My buddy's Cheetah is down for an annual other wise I would meet you.

Keep in mind that almost every weekend there is someone in the acro box at Claremore if you are bored. It's only about 20 miles or so to the west. Also every month there is an show but I think it's the first saturday of the month. I can find out if you want more info. They also have a grill lunch that cost somewhere around $5.

Brent

Brent Bradford said:
Anna's Banana's is right beside the FBO in the big white building. Remember the airplane wash if your's is dirty. The FBO does have food but it's not that good. You can get their limo ride to on of the restaurants on the lake if you perfer. It just requires a tip to the driver. Just ask them what tip of food you are looking for or if it's scenery and they will suggest something. It is prefered if you call them on unicom on the way in if you need a ride. My buddy's Cheetah is down for an annual other wise I would meet you.

Keep in mind that almost every weekend there is someone in the acro box at Claremore if you are bored. It's only about 20 miles or so to the west. Also every month there is an show but I think it's the first saturday of the month. I can find out if you want more info. They also have a grill lunch that cost somewhere around $5.

Brent
Ok Great thanks for all the information. I am sure we will have a blast.

Thanks

Back