Planes, Trains & Automobiles

I'll give you the plane.

Car wrecks are a 64th-penny per thousand...background radiation...

But taking on a train with a dumper truck...sheesh. Train big, everything else twisted mangled disassembled wreckage. And you just know that tomorrow someone will try the same stunt with a subcompact.

This has been circulating on a couple of the m/c forums I read.

Happened in Sweden, m/c was doing about 155 mph when it hit the car. Two in car died, obviously. For some strange reason I have always been fascinated by accident scene carnage, and I would love to see the scene photos. I wonder how many pieces the biker ended up in?

Caution: 200+ KB pics, I'm at work and have no way to reduce them, and no, there is no blood or gore.

DeeG said:
Happened in Sweden, m/c was doing about 155 mph when it hit the car. Two in car died, obviously. For some strange reason I have always been fascinated by accident scene carnage, and I would love to see the scene photos. I wonder how many pieces the biker ended up in?

Brakes none check. Steering none check. Helmet and shouldermapads none check. Brains none check. Ready begin. I can't help but notice that you seemed to have parked your motorcycle THROUGH my car.

STOOOOPIED.

At that speed anything that happens on a motorcycle is a right-now crash. No purpose in going that fast on the ground anyway.

FWIW: That's about 100mph over my motorcycle's redline.

fgcason said:
At that speed anything that happens on a motorcycle is a right-now crash. No purpose in going that fast on the ground anyway.
A look at the wreckage indicates this might have been the aftermath of a motorcycle race. Not the branding decals.

DeeG said:
For some strange reason I have always been fascinated by accident scene carnage, and I would love to see the scene photos.

Just like every other human being it seems like. One little accident turns into one HUGE traffic jam with all the gawkers.

Back