Planes for sale--$25,000 and under

That Champ in Canada looks absolutely beautiful, doesn't get much more simple or fun than that.

On another note, I always wondered why Champs sell for so much less than the Cubs.

That Champ in Canada looks absolutely beautiful, doesn't get much more simple or fun than that.

On another note, I always wondered why Champs sell for so much less than the Cubs.
It's pretty awesome! And mostly demand. I'm not sure why people like cubs so much better. I guess they take off in a shorter distance and have a neat door, but I'd trust a champ over a cub in a wreck. Champ is built like a tank in comparison.

By the way... Good for you.
You got a lot of crap when you first came here asking about your idea.
You never got snarky back with anyone and kept at it.

Look at you now.

Your "Planes this week" are posts I always look for now.

I hope this business is working for you.

By the way... Good for you.
You got a lot of crap when you first came here asking about your idea.
You never got snarky back with anyone and kept at it.

Look at you now.

Your "Planes this week" are posts I always look for now.

I hope this business is working for you.

Thanks for the kind words! It's been picking up the past few months for sure. Since it's a listing business there are two sides to the marketplace that I serve: buyers and sellers. I've found a good niche and built a good following with the buyer side, and now it's time to find the sellers and grow that end of the spectrum! It's been a very fun and educational experience for sure.

P.S. I love your videos. They make my day!

These "Planes for Sale" threads make me wanna buy another airplane. I love that Champ. But I can't afford both that and a divorce :(

Easy solution. Just don't tell her. Say something like, "well the owner said if I fly it a lot, wash it, help with some expenses (don't go into detail here), etc etc", then YOU can be a Champ owner. Oh, and after it's paid for, just tell her the guy gave it to you for a dollar! See, easy peasy! :rolleyes::D

Back