Plane-Spotting at KEWR - any recommendations?

TMetzinger

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Tim
I'm going to take a trip to Newark next month and would like to do some photography, particularly of Continental aircraft, while I'm there.

Does anyone have any tips on good places to see the runways from the terminal or nearby hotels?

Thanks!

I'm going to take a trip to Newark next month and would like to do some photography, particularly of Continental aircraft, while I'm there.

Does anyone have any tips on good places to see the runways from the terminal or nearby hotels?

Thanks!

I don't have any information off the top of my head, but I'm sure many of the members at NYCAviation.com (http://nycaviation.com/forum/) may be able to answer that question if you can't get a response here. I see many posts from people that go spotting there.

Jason

Tim, I'm not sure that you will be able to see any Continental jets there.;)
You might check airliners.net, their forums are search-able, so you don't have to spend the 30 bucks to join the 12 year old MSFS captains arguing there.
Across the turnpike, at the IKea parking lot might be a good place to see 4R/22L.
If you are making it through NYC send me a PM, and we can get dinner or drinks, although I will be out of town next week.

Rob

Back