Piper Pre-buy, Cocoa Beach Florida area

AggieMike88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
The original "I don't know it all" of aviation.
I'm seeking suggestions of mechanics or inspectors to do a Pre-buy on a 1972 Cherokee 180 that is based at Merritt Island, FL.

I'm seeking suggestions of mechanics or inspectors to do a Pre-buy on a 1972 Cherokee 180 that is based at Merritt Island, FL.

You need a look see and eval, or are you ready for a full on 'annual' depth prebuy? It's not that far up the road from me.

I was just there last week Mike. I couldn't have done an annual or a prebuy, but I could have laid an eyeball on it for you.

Don't a jillion Piper experts live within 50 miles?

You need a look see and eval, or are you ready for a full on 'annual' depth prebuy? It's not that far up the road from me.

for now, a boots on the ground knowledgeable tire kicker will work. PM me your contact info.

Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist but there are plenty of those even closer than the ones from Piper.

Mike- IMO- If you are going to pay for a prebuy, my money is on giving Henning a days wages or two and get him to check it out. He is more complete than many of A&P's prebuys I have heard about. The guy knows his stuff. I'd buy a plane site unseen on his word and I don't know many that I would say that about.

When I bought the Comanche, I think I had it a month and 13 of us flew down to Key West and over to Cayman Islands.....luckily for me Henning was along or I might have had to park my plane and catch a ride with someone else.

The man has talents.

Back