Pink headset for adults

KaiGywer

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
KaiGywer
So I have been tasked with finding my wife a pink headset for when we go flying (apparently black isn't good enough). So far I'm not having much luck and all I can find are child/youth headsets. Do any of you own a pink headset, and if so, would it fit a normal sized female head? Please point me in the right direction :redface:

So I have been tasked with finding my wife a pink headset for when we go flying (apparently black isn't good enough). So far I'm not having much luck and all I can find are child/youth headsets. Do any of you own a pink headset, and if so, would it fit a normal sized female head? Please point me in the right direction :redface:

http://www.powderpuffpilot.com/products/headsets/powder-puff-headsets.aspx

headset-victoria.jpg

The owner of this company is someone I know. I'm not into pink but for people who are, she sells a lot of pink items!

Edit: Scooped by Murphey!

There is a member on here that is a headset guru, Arch Hammer i think is his handle.

There's a dude on this board that sells custom headsets at a good price, Shane IIRC, he'll maybe pop in this thread, you can scan through other headset threads and he has a ad in his sigfile.

You'd be best off to have Shane make you something nice, if pink is a requirement.

Not going to rack up many wife points giving her Chinese pink junk that gives her a headache.

Chuck Yeager would sue...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, I'm here!!! Whew..

Between the paint fumes and Valentines Day, I'm a bit off kilter. :p

Man you guys are friggin awesome! Yes KaiGywer, we've got lots of pink designs, for any size head, and lots of options for the female aviator. :)

Yes iHenning, I can make a Hello Kitty headset, is that weird? I can do it with any color background you want to.

We're here if you need us. I've enlisted my wife to help Paul and I - when she can - with questions, and orders, so if you need more info just call or email us and she can help you. It may take a few days to get back to you, but she's very diligent.

Squawkin shane. How do I get a hold of a hello kitty headset?

Last edited:
Shane...... Slick and professional looking headsets.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:..

I still find it hard to believe they let people use pink paint in Texas though.....:rolleyes:......:D

Shane...... Slick and professional looking headsets.....:thumbsup::thumbsup:..

I still find it hard to believe they let people use pink paint in Texas though.....:rolleyes:......:D

I think they used to require a special permit. But once the female lawmakers started carrying pink Saturday night specials, they nixed that quickly. :)

Last edited:
Someday, I'm hoping Shane will debut the Steve Martin collection of headsets

steve-martin-standup-bunny-ears.jpg
Steve-Martin-and-his-banj-001.jpg

Ok, I'm here!!! Whew..

Between the paint fumes and Valentines Day, I'm a bit off kilter. :p

Man you guys are friggin awesome! Yes KaiGywer, we've got lots of pink designs, for any size head, and lots of options for the female aviator. :)

Yes iHenning, I can make a Hello Kitty headset, is that weird? I can do it with any color background you want to.

We're here if you need us. I've enlisted my wife to help Paul and I - when she can - with questions, and orders, so if you need more info just call or email us and she can help you. It may take a few days to get back to you, but she's very diligent.

Hello Kitty comes in one color I am aware of.:lol:

I think they used to require a special permit. But once the female lawmakers started carrying pink Saturday night specials, they nixed that quickly. :)

Shane
The Squawk Shoppe
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm waiting to see a Hello Kitty AR-15 show up at the range.:lol:

I'm waiting to see a Hello Kitty AR-15 show up at the range.:lol:

I've seen pink camo rifles and handguns advertised.

Henning with Hello Kitty is as odd as The Terminator wearing a tutu.

I've seen pink camo rifles and handguns advertised.

Henning with Hello Kitty is as odd as The Terminator wearing a tutu.

The world is an odd place indeed. If I bought another AR, it would definitely be Hello Kitty, no doubt. Whether you kill a guy with a Hello Kitty rifle, or get killed by a guy with a Hello Kitty rifle, there is nothing but shame.:rofl:

The world is an odd place indeed. If I bought another AR, it would definitely be Hello Kitty, no doubt. Whether you kill a guy with a Hello Kitty rifle, or get killed by a guy with a Hello Kitty rifle, there is nothing but shame.:rofl:
Whoever you're aiming at with the HK AR would probably die of laughter, no need to shoot anyone.

I could seriously go for a Hello Kitty 1911 or HyPower. The DE is just too big and uncomfortable in my hand.

Back