Pinch Hitter

AuntPeggy

Final Approach
PoA Supporter
Display Name

Display name:
Namaste
Hubby's CFII's wife attended a 'Pinch Hitter' course a month ago after years of flying with her husband and refusing to get involved. Following the course, she flew home with me. Now, the CFII says she has gone on another 100+ nm flight with him where she did most of the flying. Here is my "Weekend Report" of the flight with Maryann.
http://home.att.net/~auntpeggy/StoriesWeekendNashua.html

Meanwhile the boys were in the back silently making faces at each other and poking each other and doing whatever it is that boys do in the backseat when no one is looking at them.

:rofl: :rofl:

Maryann told me that the most important thing she had learned on that flight was that it didn't really matter if you get a little off-course. You can relax some and enjoy. I think she is right, flying is a lot like the rest of life. You get a little off-course from time to time, but you just take guidance from your overall plan and move back to center. Most of the time you just cruise.

How true!!

I enjoyed the write up! You have a great way of explaining things in a non-technical manner. I think Maryann will enjoy going up with you again!

Back