Pilots License article in New York Times...

Sounds like the reporter did due diligence - far better than many news accounts of flight training. It could have gone into greter detail; but who knows what space restrictions the editor was dealing with.

That article is listed in the "Today's Headlines" email I get. It in the personal finance section.

Great job, Leonard!

You do know you're not supposed to be talking to the media? ;)

Great at being an ambassador for GA!

Anthony will be happy --- They even mentioned Grumman! :)

RotaryWingBob said:
Pretty good article (even if there was no mention of rotorcraft).

What's that, spin training?:D

Someone once posted a site where you can get an id & password for sites like this that require a registration. Can you post it again, please?
- Aunt Peggy

www.bugmenot.com

NYTimes seems to be the most aggressive of anybody in killing-off the user IDs and passwords posted there, so you may need to try more than one different one to get a combo that works.

Sorry. I can't stomach the Times after I got Jayson Blair'd. Contributed a mess of stuff in the wake of the 2000 presidential election. They used it all. Under his byline. And then paid me a quarter of what we'd agreed to.

wsuffa said:
www.bugmenot.com

NYTimes seems to be the most aggressive of anybody in killing-off the user IDs and passwords posted there, so you may need to try more than one different one to get a combo that works.
Thanks. NYTLoser/NYTLoser worked for me.

Nice article. Will forward to son who just took Discovery Flight.

- Aunt Peggy

Back