Pilot training

Ebarron

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Ebarron
Anybody know a good instructor for the private pilots license in the San Antonio, Tx. area? I've passed the written test, but am looking for an instructor with a plane.

Anybody know a good instructor for the private pilots license in the San Antonio, Tx. area? I've passed the written test, but am looking for an instructor with a plane.

If your written is current, save yourself a whole bunch of money and grief and contact Sheble Aviation at Sun Valley Airport in Arizona. http://shebleaviation.com/ If you can take a few weeks off from work and do nothing but fly, you should have your ticket when you go home.

I would have saved myself thousands, many of them, had I known about their training program.

They are not there to milk your bank account dry, they are there to get it done as quickly and safely as possibly. It is an accelerated program and it works.

John

I don't claim to be the best, but I'll certainly work hard to help you. We've also got the cheapest rental prices in town...

Ryan

Back