Pilatus PC-12 vs Beechcraft King Air 200 Which one is better?

The actual choice between these two awesome planes is a personal one that people will never agree on. I think that the only point of agreement possible is this: The Pilatus has one major flaw: The cup holder in the giant, upward-opening, rear door. It's the most efficient means available of delivering Coca-Cola to aircraft carpet.

Carpet? You aren't a real PC-12 pilot until you taken one down the back! (My one and only time, fortunately it was a drop off, and I had a clean shirt. It really sucks at the beginning of a multi-leg day. :) )

I've only been hit once.. in the head.. with a glass tonic water bottle.. that then shattered on Epps' ramp.

You can bet I learned that day.

Carpet? You aren't a real PC-12 pilot until you taken one down the back! (My one and only time, fortunately it was a drop off, and I had a clean shirt. It really sucks at the beginning of a multi-leg day. :) )

Out of all the fluids that could spill in a pilatus, drinks aren't even on my radar.

Also a real pilatus doesn't rock carpet ;)

PC12 is buttugly. The "bathroom" is about the size of a coffin.

You already know it's a single engine turbo, not many tubine jets these days even have bathrooms, Honda Jet, Cirrus SF20..etc

Which of your children do you prefer?

I would take either in a heartbeat.

The child that gives me the least amount of problems is always the one I choose...Don't tell the other I told you that though ;)

Well, after I win the lottery, I'm gonna start with a King Air 200 with the G1000 retrofit and all the Raisbeck mods. I'll fly that until my PC24 arrives.

Yes, I, too, have Ted's Disease. Just a mild case that still lets me fly singles most of the time, though. ;)

Back