Pics from recent flight!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
Here are some pictures from a short flight that I took last week with one of my friends.
I actually lost all electrical power over Grove on this flight. My radios and GPS were both inop. The plane is in the shop right now getting looked at, so I will know more later.
Here are the pictures:

#1-Sailboat Bridge on Grand Lake in Oklahoma

#2-The Pensacola Dam at Grand Lake

#3-Twin Bridges (this is where the rivers flow into the lake)

Attachments

• PICT0021.JPG
    PICT0021.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 50
  • PICT0025.JPG
    PICT0025.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 54
  • PICT0017.JPG
    PICT0017.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 36
Hey Rudy, nice pictures. :)

Where ya been? We haven't heard from you in awhile. Are you enjoying the break between semesters?

We need to hook you up with one of Tom's students over there. I'll shoot you his phone number and email address.

Have you been flying the 182?

Hey Rudy, nice pictures. :)

Where ya been? We haven't heard from you in awhile. Are you enjoying the break between semesters?

We need to hook you up with one of Tom's students over there. I'll shoot you his phone number and email address.

Have you been flying the 182?

I have been skimming through posts, just haven't posted for awhile, but I am going to start back up.

I actually haven't flown the 182 in quite some time, but Grandpa just said something about taking it up a couple of days ago, so hopefully we will in the next few days.

Best,

Here are some pictures from a short flight that I took last week with one of my friends.
I actually lost all electrical power over Grove on this flight. My radios and GPS were both inop. The plane is in the shop right now getting looked at, so I will know more later.
Here are the pictures:

#1-Sailboat Bridge on Grand Lake in Oklahoma

#2-The Pensacola Dam at Grand Lake

#3-Twin Bridges (this is where the rivers flow into the lake)
Were you flying to a part of OK? I haven't flown much of it yet but I'm going to college out here so as soon as I get into XCs a little more and they'll take my hood off, maybe I'll be able to see what everyone is talking about! Glad you had fun and great shots!

Back