Photo gallery picture not visible

Cap'n Jack

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cap'n Jack
- I never noticed the photo gallery on the home page until we were asked to click on the links from POA.com to see if they redirected to POA.net- the issue is probably with my computer, but might be with the change that is currently ongoing.

- Upon clicking on it, I found the various categories- going into one of the categories shows a lot of information, but the pictures all show as a little red "X".

-Right clicking on the images and selecting "show picture" doesn't show the image. Right clicking and choosing "open link in new window" fails to show the image; I get a web page that I suppose allows one to see several images, but all images are little red "X"s

-I'm using Internet Explorer 6.0.2900 and Windows XP professional version 5.1. Privacy is set to "medium" everything is set to the defaults. Earthlink TotalAccess is also running

-It's not that big of a deal if I'm the only one reporting it. Thanks for the site.

I'm not going to follow up on any issues like this until after the DNS migration is complete.

After we reset everything back to .com, if it's still broken, please let me know.

I tried uploading several photos to the POA photo gallery (all below the posted size limit), and none would work. I got the error message that no image was selected.

Is this related to the .net/.com thing?

Not specifically, but it looks like its related to the move. I just got the same issue when trying to upload an image.

Can't check it just now but I will check it tomorrow.

ok, think I got it fixed now.

give it a try

Back