Philly Area Cat Lovers

RotaryWingBob

En-Route
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
iHover
I just received an email from a neighbor at my prior home in Tabernacle, NJ. If anyone wants to help her out, email me and I'll put you in touch. Pickup could be at any south Jersey airport, I imagine. (Cross posted on the red board).

======================================================
Hi Bob,

You know that I work with cat rescue. The shelter I work with is located in Tabernacle and recently one of the neighbors complained to the Township that the shelter was a business and therefore not allowed. The Township wants the shelter closed and this may go to court.

I am involved with finding places for the cats to go. I have adopted out all of the friendly cats and sent the AIDs cats to Virginia and some of the Leukemia cats to northern Jersey.

Now, I have an offer from a rescue in Indiana to take the rest of the leukemia cats. We have 12. My challenge is to find transportation to Indiana.

Here is where you come in. You must know a lot of pilots and some of them have got to be cat lovers. Do you think you could ask any of them if they would be willing to donate their time, etc, to fly 12 cats in carriers out to Indiana. We would give them a letter that they could then use for tax purposes that they donated to our shelter. I would get the cats to their take off point and someone from the other rescue would meet them on the other end. This may be a long shot, but the only way you fail is if you don't try at all.

Thanks in advance for anything you can do to help us. We don't want these poor cats to be killed.

Regards,
Ruthie
===========================================

Back