Phew!..... (the waiting is the hardest part ;)

T Bone

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
T Bone
Sky Hog said:
Its much prettier in person than it is in the pictures.

Nick took his practical test about 10 or so days after I took mine. So, you can imagine my dismay when his permanent plastic Pilot Cert. arrived, and mine was still not here! I mean.... did it get lost in the mail? Had the TSA delved into my deepest, darkest past? Was it stolen in transit, or perhaps they work in several different "piles", maybe by region or something.... All I knew, was the FAA site had listed dates they were working on that were weeks past mine, and the data base had me listed as PP/ASEL, and I WANTED MY PERMANENT LICENSE!

Well, today I got the little beauty from the FAA in the mail, and I must agree..... they are SO much better looking in person, and with your own name correctly spelled on them :D . I am one happy camper! :goofy:

T Bone said:
Well, today I got the little beauty from the FAA in the mail, and I must agree..... they are SO much better looking in person, and with your own name correctly spelled on them :D . I am one happy camper! :goofy:

YAY! Happy day! Congrats! Go fly with it... it needs to be initiated.

T Bone said:
Nick took his practical test about 10 or so days after I took mine. So, you can imagine my dismay when his permanent plastic Pilot Cert. arrived, and mine was still not here! I mean.... did it get lost in the mail? Had the TSA delved into my deepest, darkest past? Was it stolen in transit, or perhaps they work in several different "piles", maybe by region or something.... All I knew, was the FAA site had listed dates they were working on that were weeks past mine, and the data base had me listed as PP/ASEL, and I WANTED MY PERMANENT LICENSE!

Congrats, what's so hard about spelling "Bone"?:D

Bill Jennings said:
Congrats, what's so hard about spelling "Bone"?:D

w00t!! You sir, are now teh win!

It feels good, doesn't it? Maybe we should have a "Newly Licensed Fly-in."

Or maybe not....

Back