Phalic street posts

Maybe the townspeople need to get over their own perverse sensibilities.

This is moronic.

They think adding metal collars and chains will help?

Ri-i-i-ight.

Maybe the townspeople need to get over their own perverse sensibilities.

This is moronic.

They think adding metal collars and chains will help?

Ri-i-i-ight.

Ha! I liked the last paragraph of the article - I could think of all kinds of practical jokes along those lines....

In all seriousness, those things look like trash cans to me. Big deal. Some people have got issues.

Uh, I think this says a LOT more about the complainers than it does about the dang posts, for crying out loud!

like Freud said, "sometimes a cigar is just a penis ... no, CIGAR! Sometimes it's just a cigar!!"

That is retarded! Those people need to get their mind out of the gutter. I see nothing wrong with those posts. There is nothing phallic about it. They need to get a life!

Throw garbage bags over them and call them condoms.:rofl:

These folks need a life. Sheesh

I see those things all over Atlanta. Not once, did I ever see the comparison. How boring are the lives of the people who came up with this?!?!?!

Hmmm, looks like a .45 ACP round to me ... guess I'm just warped.

There is probably some inappropriate humor to be had here, but I am too tired to ferret it out.
The real name for these things (posts to control traffic at stores or by gas pumps) is.... "bollard".

Some folks really need to get a life. But hey, if they are going to get rid of them, just hire Loraina Bobbett (sp?), I hear she's pretty good at this sort of thing :)

I really don't think those things could stop a car anyway.

Maybe if they added reinforcement, say, a pair of smaller spheres at the base of the street post????????;)

I heard that several women from Portland fell in love, and wanted to buy the posts.

Back