Pet Transport Opportunity (KHPN - KAOO)

OtisAir

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
OtisAir
Hey Ya'll - Long Time....

A "rescue" Pit Mix named Dodger (40 lbs) is in need of transport from Yonkers (WestChester Airport (KHPN)) to Altoona (KAOO).

I sit almost in the middle of both (KPTW). I'd do the whole thing but it would be an approximate 450 nm round trip. No doubt, the pup is worth it, but it sure would be nice if another pilot(s) wanted to volunteer for a leg - perhaps KHPN to KPTW and my wife and I would do the KPTW -KAOO - KPTW. Also, if someone was heading that way or just wanted to do the whole trip, I wouldn't spoil your plans.

I've been told that Dodger has a cage and again, weighs about 40 pounds, figure another 10 lbs for the cage. He's VERY friendly and a love -bug. I think they rescue folks are looking to do this soon.

Thanks if anyone would like to help or has suggestions.

Shane

This is Dodger, a Pit Mix. Requesting Transport to his new Forever Home. He's a lovely 4 legged youngen just wanting to go home.

fDJMdW

(Don't know why the image isn't coming up - is shouldn't be this difficult). Here is the link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/otisair/9616051938/

Last edited:
Good to hear from you Shane! I hope all is well and you haven't bonked one of those parachute thingies into anything solid. Can't help with the pup, a bit too far out of my stomping grounds. Looks like a sweetie though!

Howdy! Yep, still paragliding with pseudo ceiling fans on my back or running off the sides of mountains. It's very cool! Hopefully we'll find someone flying in that general direction that can assist. We'll see. Please tell the Mrs we said hello as well.

Back