Personal Information

poadeleted20

Deleted
Re: Signing an old Bill of Sale?

I thought our board policy was the poster had to be identified by other than a alias of some sort; real name was somewhere.
I don't believe we have such a policy, but if you want to ask further on this subject, please post your question over on the "Site Feedback and Support" forum.

Thanks,
Ron

no no policy dave, but it sure is nice that pretty much all the active people here are actually real people :D

no no policy dave, but it sure is nice that pretty much all the active people here are actually real people :D

Agree Tony! We've been down the road where one or more wasn't. Maybe I'm mixing things up with another board, but I thought that was a founding principal.

Guess I just won't respond to someone that doesn't properly identify theirself.

Best,

Dave

Part of the problem is that baring an in-person interview and investigation, there's really no way to verify anyone's identity on the internet.

-lance

Part of the problem is that baring an in-person interview and investigation, there's really no way to verify anyone's identity on the internet.

-lance

Isn't that what Gaston's, Wings, 6Y9, etc. were founded for? :yes:

I certainly agree that it can be nice having the actual existence of people verified. As Chris points out, that's one of the nice things about our fly-ins. Perhaps we could have a "real identity" flag on accounts that would only be set after a verified person had met them? The initial verified people would be the moderators, of course. And you couldn't go out more than, say, three degrees. So Chip, Greebo, Ron, or one of the others places their imprimatur on me, I do the same for Diana, and she handles everyone else! :)

Last edited:
Oh, Grant, while I think it would be grand for Diana to handle me, I am not at all certain that Tom would appreciate it... (grin)

no no policy Dave, but it sure is nice that pretty much all the active people here are actually real people :D
I'm just a figment of electrons in your neurons.

Oh, Grant, while I think it would be grand for Diana to handle me, I am not at all certain that Tom would appreciate it... (grin)
Okay, I've met you. I'll handle you! (With Leslie's and Tommy's permission, of course! :rofl::yes::blowingkisses:)

BTW, after the thread on females on PoA, there's NO WAY you're going to get me to list all the people on the board that I've met in person! :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Last edited:
Okay, I've met you. I'll handle you! (With Leslie's and Tommy's permission, of course! :rofl::yes::blowingkisses:)

BTW, after the thread on females on PoA, there's NO WAY you're going to get me to list all the people on the board that I've met in person! :no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no::no:

Well, at least you can learn!

I'm sure you would have left me off the people you've met list too!

Missa

I was chatting with Lady Malibu the other day and she said that's a bunch of hogwash, that if we can't trust each other, then what right do we really have to consider this a community. :D

I was chatting with Lady Malibu the other day and she said that's a bunch of hogwash, that if we can't trust each other, then what right do we really have to consider this a community. :D

Ron has to show his legs... :D

I did NOT say that! er, I mean, ... uh ... cool! :blowingkisses:

Okay, I'm all with providing personal information to a forum website. All I require is a bond in the amount of $100,000 to indemnify me in the event of accidental data loss, or ID theft. Unitl then, I don't play with real names, dates, locations. If you want to know me, send PM, and I will arrange a personal meeting at a time and place of convenience(Dave). If you choose to subsequently post my personal data online, I work in the network business(SUNW), and I WILL make your internet identity life a living hell on earth.

I'm with Doc. Don't put your real full name on the internet unless privacy and identity theft are of no importance to you.

If someone steals my identity, I just hope they do a better job with it than I did. Make the minimum monthly payments on time and and most of my creditors would probably appreciate the change. :rolleyes:

Geesh guys! All I meant is someone's name should be somewhere so we can have some idea to whom we are speaking. I'm on another board where only one's real name may be used. I just don't know who some folks are that use monikers having no relationship to them. Scott and Nick seem to change handles each week, but their name is under the moniker.

WHOOOOOO ARE YOU WHOOOO; WHOOOOO WHOOOOO WHOOO...I really wanna know!

That's all I meant.

Best,

Dave

Dave, have your people email my people. We'll do lunch at Hard 8, my treat. :)

My last name is "Flys." Honest!

Several years ago, I was on AOL under "Ken Courier." All but those who knew me personally thought it really was my last name.

Good timing, I should be in Denver for the beer fest. Wanna go? I'll be headed up Friday, have some beer, ride around on Sat for some photos, and home sunday afternoon. If not, another time then.

Personal information? Like posting my address?

1521 Altez St NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

(505)610-0794.

Eek, now I've done it! :D

Personal information? Like posting my address?

1521 Altez St NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111

(505)610-0794.

Eek, now I've done it! :D
Participant shall not post messages containing personal phone numbers or addresses other than their own
Does anyone else live there too?

If so, your tush is ours!

Does anyone else live there too?

If so, your tush is ours!

there is, indeed, a roommate, bury the address is mine. the phone number is mine too.
-posted from T-Mobile Dash. WM6 for the win.

Back