Perfect day

loch1957

Pre-Flight
Display Name

Display name:
James
Left the house at 8:00 this morning on the way to fly. wind was dead calm when I got there, my CFI and I flew for 1.3 hours and we called it a day. We were just doing pattern work as I haven't flown in couple weeks because of weather. As he was filling out my log book him and a couple locals decided to go eat barbecue in Mexia. I declined the invite. I was supposed to do some chores at my moms but she called and decided to go shopping with my sister. So I caught John before he left and asked if the invite was still good and it was. He said if I would buy the fuel I could do flying and get credit for the time. So for 10 gallons of avgas I got two hours of flight time plus I got to fly and eat my first $50.00 barbecue. Did I mention it was a perfect day!

Sounds like a good day. I'm sure the rules guys will be by soon to discus the logging of the time.

:goofy::goofy:AWESOME DAY......and don't worry about the rules guys- You paid for your instructor's time and he bought you lunch:yes::yes::yes:

Its been a great ride so far, all I have left to do is my solo cross country and it will be the same course I just flew. I am almost there!:yes:

Good times... I always liked the days where you could fly up above the clouds and do a simple instrument approach myself. (and pick up a $50 bbq of course).

Back