Past meds and im official diagnosis.

A

AtlantaAviator

Hey yall. So I go in for my medical class 3 Oct 27th. I used to take anti depressants over a year ago. I was prescribed that prior to a diagnosis of a medical condition which we figured out i dont have. The meds did absolutely nothing to me over the years and now as I’m off of them. I was wondering if any AMEs can stop in and give some advice. I was never diagnosed with anything and have been off meds for over a year. Thanks yall.

Hey yall. So I go in for my medical class 3 Oct 27th. I used to take anti depressants over a year ago. I was prescribed that prior to a diagnosis of a medical condition which we figured out i dont have. The meds did absolutely nothing to me over the years and now as I’m off of them. I was wondering if any AMEs can stop in and give some advice. I was never diagnosed with anything and have been off meds for over a year. Thanks yall.
Can't comment on your exact situation without knowing all the details, but there are no questions on the medxpress form that ask about past prescriptions or things you weren't diagnosed with. You would likely benefit from scheduling a consultation with an AME, filling out the form accurately to the best of your knowledge (do not omit requested information and do not include information that's not requested), and taking the printed form minus the confirmation number to your consultation. If your chosen AME doesn't do consultations, find a different AME.

I'm not a Doc nor did I stay at a Holiday Inn recently but I'm guessing if you got a prescription for anti depressants there was a reason they were prescribed. Whether rightfully given or not it will likely be a headache for you ...

It's all about if this was the sole event in your entire life; duration of the event, lack of suicidality, etc. (I think I replied to an email from a person who might be you.....I can never tell).

Back