Pancake Breakfast @ KLZU

EppyGA

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Let's Fly
In the Atlanta area? Come join us for breakfast Saturday, March 1st beginning at 8:00am.

What - You're Not building An RV - Yet?
The March, 1st Saturday Aviation Program and Breakfast will not be about an aviation topic. The program will explore an aviation phenomenon.

Vans Aircraft has been producing affordable experimental aircraft kits since the early 1970s. Today, over 8,500 Vans RV aircraft are flying, more than any other type. RV pilots enjoy aerobatics, long cross country trips and formation flying in planes that provide "total performance". Passionate RV builders and flyers have infiltrated every airport, every EAA chapter and every flyin. They are known as Vans Air Force.

Several home grown VAF builders and pilots are going to show us what all of the commotion is about in the RV nation. We will find out how RV kits go together, the support provided by builder groups, and how much it really costs to finish an RV. RV pilots will also let us know what the term "total performance" really means, whether it is entering a loop from a level cruise, holding position in a 4 ship tight formation, or just joining the 200 mph club.

We will hear from Steve Ashby, Jerry Fischer, Brian Michael, Martin Walker and other RVers on all things RV. Other RV builders and pilots will be there to answer any questions. If the weather permits, they may even have some demo flights. This will be a program you will not want to miss!

Good group of guys putting the demonstration on. If you have curiosity about RV's, building, just like airplanes, or are hungry, this would be a good place to go.

Fly in or drive in!

Last edited:
ouch...less than a day's notice. I have a friend in that area, a lil more notice and I could'a made it happen. next time!

DRAT!

Definitely would have made it a destination, but my Sky Arrow's annual is up today and I'm getting started on it this afternoon.

But keep me informed - maybe next time.

DRAT!

Definitely would have made it a destination, but my Sky Arrow's annual is up today and I'm getting started on it this afternoon.

But keep me informed - maybe next time.

First Saturday of every month.

Back