Paint

JP Reilly

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
JR
I have a 1979 Archer. I am planning to relocate to the Tucson/Phoenix, AZ area within the next 6 mos.. I want to get a paint job on my Archer and would like to get some recommendations on Vendors in order to get an estimate. Thank you, JR

I apologize for not being clear. I am looking to get it painter in AZ. Thank you, JR

I've heard some good things over the interwebs about Straube's in Kingman, but have direct experience and know a lot of folks who've had great experiences with Art Craft in Santa Maria, CA.

My cousin is in Phoenix. He had owned a busy automotive body and paint shop for decades. He is now executive with PPG. I have a request for him to ident good aircraft painters in that area.

There is a place in Wickenburg. AZ that does a good job.

There is a place in Wickenburg. AZ that does a good job.

I've good words on that place too.

The main concerns to have with any paint shop are prep quality and sticking to schedule. There are a lot of paint shops out there that just take way longer to complete the job than they say it will.

My cousin is in Phoenix. He had owned a busy automotive body and paint shop for decades. He is now executive with PPG. I have a request for him to ident good aircraft painters in that area.

If you can give me an e-mail I would appreciate it. Thank you, JR

Master aircraft services
Wickenburg, AZ
928-684-4992
Gus

I don't think internet websites/email is their strong suit....

Back