Painfull lesson.

NC Pilot

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
NC Pilot
Think he is learning the fine art of spousal communication?

$10,000
06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
Farmington , UT 84025 - Aug 7, 2006

2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a Loving wife. Apparently "Do whatever the Hell you want" Doesn't mean what I thought. Call me, Steve...(801)867-8292

"...Apparently "Do whatever the Hell you want" Doesn't mean what I thought.."

I love it :D

NC Pilot said:
Think he is learning the fine art of spousal communication?

$10,000
06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
Farmington , UT 84025 - Aug 7, 2006

2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter. I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a Loving wife. Apparently "Do whatever the Hell you want" Doesn't mean what I thought. Call me, Steve...(801)867-8292

The poor b.. 's already dead but he doesn't even know it -unless maybe he takes the money and figures out how to not keep all the wheels on the ground.

I think the real trick is not to sell the cycle if that is his dream but to then counter with some extravagence she has been dreaming about. That way everyone is happy, husband, wife, credit card company, and bank. :-0

I sense somewhat of an irony within my own household. I bought my 2005 Harley Sportster in December of 2005. It had 511 miles on the odometer. I had been looking at the 2006 models when, during my 2nd visit, the salesman suggested, "You might want to look at this one over here."

It seems the original owner had run into financial and/or wifely problems(one or the other, or both), and the dealership had "bought it back from the owner." The R Model has standard features which aren't even available as options on the other models; and the warranty runs until May of 2007, so.....................................

HR

Back