Packing for Gaston's 2K10

Well, according to the top of the page, that would be 6y9.

Bring your formal wear.

Lots of upscale local shopping too.

Don't believe everything I type.

:rofl:

Formal wear consists of a "24" hat, a red coat, and panty hose.

I want add a big thanks to everyone that brought flats of water and Gatorade to the flightline. I think this was the best prepared we've been for the warm weather since the activity started. There was certainly no excuse for anyone to not stay hydrated the entire weekend.

It was convenient to have a chemistry teacher available to monitor the quality of the alcohol for the group, too! :rofl:

I still think we need a bikini contest poolside next year...(maybe we can convince Wayne to be the lead judge, that way he's ineligible to enter) :wink2:

There was plenty of alcohol there and lots of water too.

That will work. Contestants should be advised that the judge's eyesight isn't what it once was, so some of the comparisons will be made by feel.

I want add a big thanks to everyone that brought flats of water and Gatorade to the flightline. I think this was the best prepared we've been for the warm weather since the activity started. There was certainly no excuse for anyone to not stay hydrated the entire weekend.

It was convenient to have a chemistry teacher available to monitor the quality of the alcohol for the group, too! :rofl:

I still think we need a bikini contest poolside next year...(maybe we can convince Wayne to be the lead judge, that way he's ineligible to enter) :wink2:

That will work. Contestants should be advised that the judge's eyesight isn't what it once was, so some of the comparisons will be made by feel.

I wonder which of the male contestants wouldn't object :goofy:

Best,

Dave

Back