PA28-180 For Sale South Florida

So many things I want to say about this...

I think you made a mistake, you listed it for 38K, I think you transposed the numbers and you meant to ask 83K.

There's no doubt that a mistake was made.

I think you made a mistake, you listed it for 38K, I think you transposed the numbers and you meant to ask 83K.

You're just being silly, he obviously left a zero off. It's $380K We all know airplanes are expensive.

this may be the only thread on here where everyone agrees lol...

The scenario here is far more dangerous than a zoom climb.

Huge red flag. Jump in the Cherokee and fly far, far away. Nothing good can come from this one.

Zappin' helps with multiple personality disorders, ya know ;)

Yep unacceptable, you were flying before her, it's part of the package. I would tell her no way in hell.

Very nice plane and I hope you don't regret/resent this in the future. Then again, I don't know anything about your circumstances and could be totally wrong. In any case, I have a buddy in Miami that may be looking for something and I think your 180 would fit his needs well. I'll let him know.

How does she feel about your other activities? I assume golf and tennis take too much time, fishing is out for the same reason.

My wife didn't want me to learn to fly. Said "where will that get you?". Said if I didn't give it up she'd leave and take the dog.

I really miss the dog... :yesnod:

How does she feel about your other activities? I assume golf and tennis take too much time, fishing is out for the same reason.

Two friends bump into each other at the gas station "Hey, I've heard you got married, congrats! We are going to have beers and play pool later on tonight, come with, let's celebrate!" "No, thanks, can't do. I'm a married man now." "Uhm.. Ok. Well, you know what, we are going fishing this weekend, you are welcome to join too, you know!" "No, thanks, man. I'm a married man now." "Wow. Any regrets about the whole marriage thing?" "Regrets are prohibited too."

There is no way she is worth you giving up flying.

I just can't understand this. I hope you at least get to look at your nuts in the jar on occasion.

So you invest a ton of time and money to do something you obviously love and your soon to be partner in life wants you to stop, in essence throw all that work away. Sounds like a great plan!........... RUN AWAY!!!!

RT Screen Designs
www.rtscreendesigns.com

"If it pleases the court, my client's first indication of irreconcilable differences . . . "

:rolleyes:

Once he asks his fiance how much to sell it for he'll be back with us ;)

I wonder if it's the same South Florida girl who, when I suggested a weekend in the Keys by Cherokee 180, referred to them as "puke buckets." (Probably not. That was 25 years ago.)

How to respond to something like that? "Don't let the door hit you in the a$$..."

How about this? Sell it to me for about $10 grand, and when this girl makes you get rid of everything else you like, then she leaves you, I will sell it back to you for $11 grand. (only 1 grand storage and maintenance fee).

And make her get rid of something she cherishes too just to see how committed to you SHE is.

Just wondering...who wears the pants in the house. Really, a good marriage depends on mutual respect, and being able to compromise. A marriage based on selfish demands can lead to only two happy people... the divorce attorneys.

At some point I expect we will here from the future MS.

You know I was thinking the same. In fact I wonder if he would be willing to share all the posts here with her. It might be eye opening for her to understand how we all can be so passionate about flying, and how keeping him from this activity could be the beginning of the end, even before it got started !

You know I was thinking the same. In fact I wonder if he would be willing to share all the posts here with her. It might be eye opening for her to understand how we all can be so passionate about flying, and how keeping him from this activity could be the beginning of the end, even before it got started !

I would have thought the premarital counseling would have fixed this! Obviously not!

Back