Osh 2008 Cell phone list

TMetzinger

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Tim
I'm already doing this on the purple board, might as well do a blue version too.

Send me, timothy.metzinger@metzair.com a message and include your cell number by noon on July 25th, and I'll compile and mail out a cellphone list that evening. Please put "POA OSH Cell Phone List" in the subject.

If you're only going to be there a few days, put that info in too and I'll include it in the list.

Last edited:
Hey Tim, how's the list coming? :) I'm leaving for OSH before the 25th. Would it be possible for me to get the early version for all the boards on Wednesday?

That's nice of you to offer to make these lists or everyone. :yes:

BTW, anyone who wants to meet up who won't be on the list, would you please shoot me a PM? :)

Thanks! :)

Thanks Tim. Mine is on its way.

Hey Diana, watch out for us on the 26th. Launching from Juneau at 1400. ETA OSH 1430; North 40 1500. You're welcome to the celebration. I'll give you a call after the arrival.

Gil

Hey Diana, watch out for us on the 26th. Launching from Juneau at 1400. ETA OSH 1430; North 40 1500. You're welcome to the celebration. I'll give you a call after the arrival.
I'll be watching for you! :yes:

What night is the big meal? I forgot. :redface:

I have sent Tim my number, for those that are flying in, if for any reason you need A&P services at the show, no matter how small, get ahold of me and I will repair any aircraft within my abilities for free. You never know when you need a greasy wrench.
- Grant

It's not noon yet in Hawaii so technically I'm not really late with my # yet.

It's after 5 PM, Tim, where's my list? I hop on the bike tomorrow at 6:30 AM EDT! :D

Back