Ordered a new logbook

ejensen

Pattern Altitude
Gone West
Display Name

Display name:
Eric Jensen
Catching up on my logbook last night. Finished the page, turned for another, and there weren't anymore! So I ordered my third logbook. Right at 1800 hours and lots of memories. Trying Gleim this time, past were Jepp and ASA.

Awesome! I keep looking to the back of mine, to see how many pages are left. May you be looking for another new one soon!!:cheerswine:

Wow, I only have 4 more pages left. Maybe I should put a new logbook on my birthday list!

Catching up on my logbook last night. Finished the page, turned for another, and there weren't anymore! So I ordered my third logbook. Right at 1800 hours and lots of memories. Trying Gleim this time, past were Jepp and ASA.

Wow! I think I'm only about halfway through my logbook, and I have 600 hours. I must be taking too many long flights. :D

Wow, I only have 4 more pages left. Maybe I should put a new logbook on my birthday list!

How many hours are you up to, Grant?

Wow! I think I'm only about halfway through my logbook, and I have 600 hours. I must be taking too many long flights. :D

How many hours are you up to, Grant?
I think your flights ARE too long! :) I am on page 40 of the 43-page ASA book, and am at 439 hours.

Back