Open seat...

tdager

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
LittleIronPilot
The Georgia Pilots Association and EAA #268 are doing a flyout to the Warner Robins Aviation Museum tomorrow.

I have an open seat in my 182 if any is interested in a ride, no cost, to Macon.

I live on the southside of Atlanta, so just drop me an email or PM if you are interested.

Tom,

I wish I could be going. But, tomorrow is the fourth visit by Charter Communications to investigate why I have continued to lose internet and cable TV access. Of course, now there's no internet access at all.

At least I can discuss the actual problem between myself and the tech. I got so tired of a customer no-service rep trying to troubleshoot with a script over the phone after I've already proved it's not my equipment. :rolleyes: No offense, Nick! :)

I've also gotta finish my CFI written stuff. Fourteen hour days have cut into that during the week.

So, remember me as you folks tour the museum and have a bite together. Go kick a cloud in my honor. Wait, you don't have an IR. Okay, forget the cloud kicking! :D

Have fun! :yes:

Can anyone land at Warner Robins tomorrow?

LOL...let me make this clear, we are landing at Macon, MCN, and taking a rental van over.

WE ARE NOT LANDING AT WARNER ROBINS! Anyone that does so, well have fun with the SP's! :D

Hahahaha....thanks Richard. As far as viz...I actually dropped from 4.5K down to around 2.5K for viz reasons. I know it was "technically" VFR, but man that sucked, I was getting a bit nervous but felt better as I dropped and got a better view of the ground/horizon.

Now if I was not such a moron and remember to land slower and keep the nose up I would not be rebuilding the front strut on my plane this week! *sigh*

Back