Only in Philly (NA)

Great!!! Now they are just going to have to move into back alleys and perform illegal fortune telling. This will lead to widespread corruption, disease, and an increase in the power of the mafia who will control these illegal activities.

A few years ago when I was having difficulty in my life, I saw a psychic to find out how things were going proceed. She told me of my biggest problem... I was putting my trust into the wrong people.

Best sign I ever saw on a College bulletin board ( the manual kind...)

Clarvoyant's Convention.

You know when. You know where.

-Skip

The Philadelphia Bulletin today reported that the psychics kept hearing the Herman's Hermit song "I'm Henry the 8th, I am" repeatedly across town. Mayor Rizzo's only coment was that "He called a spade a spade".

In sports today the Phillies dropped a double header to the Mets facing both Tom Seaver and Jerry Koosman.......

Based on the headline, are they also going to shut down all the brokerage firms as well?

Gary

God for bid they try to stop the killing that is going on in Philly. Are we the #1 city yet for murder? We should be I think we are at one a day since January.

God for bid they try to stop the killing that is going on in Philly. Are we the #1 city yet for murder? We should be I think we are at one a day since January.
Nope, I think DC and Detroit have you beat. :(

You trying to scare us away from coming to the Wings so you can keep all the BBQ for yourself? :)

Back